Image Map

Meet this month's Cream of the Crop! {ComfyFeely: Handmade Children's Items}

This month's Cream of the Crop is ComfyFeely, a local Etsy shop that specializes in bright and comfortable items for babies and toddlers. Since the shop's feature in September (read the post here), ComfyFeely has grown, adding soft toys, bags, and dolls to the collection. We think these items are perfect for Christmas stockings and gifts, and the best part is that the shop is currently having a 20% off Anniversary sale! (Use code 2013Anniversary at checkout.)

While I love the shop for what it offers, it is most dear to my heart because of Debbie, the owner and creator of each and every item. She is my sweet mother-in-law, and I can honestly say she is one of the kindest people I know! When you purchase from her shop, not only are you going to receive a one-of-a-kind item (most of which are completely reversible...love that!), but you are also helping her continue her ministry of donating a ComfyCare Set to every baby born through the Care Pregnancy Center of Tulare County. Each mama receives for her baby an entire set of brand-new, hand-made items from ComfyFeely, which includes a blanket, a coordinating outfit, booties, a bonnet, and now a soft toy. 

Check out our favorites below, and be sure and take advantage of the sale this December!
  1. Reversible Zoo Animals Comfy Cover
  2. Gray Pony Softie Toy
  3. Festive Vest & Bowtie
  4. Handbag and Softie Doll Set
  5. Reversible Lime Hooded Jacket
  6. Drawstring Backpack 
Thanks for supporting Citrus and Cream, Debbie! And happy anniversary!
 photo Can-Sig_zpsba361423.png

4 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff! Love the doll and handbag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I love this new direction she's gone. I think my fave is that little pony :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for our neighbors to have their baby (chose not to know) so I can have another layette made. I LOVE Debbie's work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee : ) Be aware I probably will not be sewing this winter/spring. : (

      Delete

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.