Image Map

DIY Tulle Fall Wreath

While getting crafty and perusing Pinterest, I came across a super cute fall wreath. Am I the only one who feels the need to have a wreath on their door for every holiday?
After following that pin I discovered the wreath was actually for sale on Etsy, and while I loved it, I could never bring myself to spend $55 on it. I knew with a couple of coupons I could make something similar on my kind of a budget. So I headed over to Joann's and was able to grab all this for just $17!

I used:
1 yard each of tulle in my favorite fall colors
Styrofoam Wreath form
Ribbon to match
Decorative accents
It was pretty simple, just took a little time. Cut all of your tulle into the desired width and length strips and tie around the wreath form. I recommend doubling or even tripling up on the tulle strips. This way you get good opaque coverage and the wreath form doesn't show through.
Add some of your favorite fall accents...
Attach ribbon to the back with a push pin, and you're done!
I really love the way this wreath turned out! I could easily see myself doing this again for different holidays with a few small adjustments!

Easy enough, right? If you make this, leave us a comment here or on Facebook and show us a photo!

 photo Steph-Sig_zpsa0b0c879.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.