Image Map

Our Favorites: September Edition

STEPHANIE'S FAVES
1. Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Wallflower - I am a bit of a lipgloss addict- and by 'a bit' I mean HUGE! I love this gloss- it has great color, it's not too sticky, and it has a nice minty tingle effect to add a little plump!
2. Lollia Wish Hand Cream - I LOVE this hand cream! It is the perfect amount of silky and fragrance and goes on so smoothly! It is a bit pricey at $24, but you only need a pea size and it lasts quite a while. Find it locally at the Bravo Farms gift shop.
3. Alarm Clock HD App for iPhone - This is one of my favorite and most used apps. When I got my iPhone (6 months ago, about 3 years after the rest of the world), I started charging it on my night stand every night. Well that, along with two baby monitors, a lamp, an alarm clock, and my Kindle charger created WAY too many cords and plugs. I searched and found this app and was able to eliminate my digital alarm clock. You can set the app to stay on (make sure your phone is plugged in though or your battery will drain), you can set the color of the numbers, the brightness, add an alarm, set the music for the alarm to music from your iPhone, and you can even get weather and social media updates if you'd like. Definitely a great app!
4. Duck Dynasty - I have been a fan since season 2 of this show and if you aren't, you need to be! It is a hilarious, clean show (one of the few left on TV) that follows the Duck Commander family and business. I was HYSTERICAL watching this episode! Do you watch?
5. Baskin-Robbins Tuesday night cheap scoops - Almost every Tuesday you will find my family at Baskin-Robbins for cheap scoop night. It's the start of a busy few days for our family and we want to get a fun night in with the girls before things pick up. Regular scoops are $1.69, kids' scoops are $1.29, and if you buy a double you get a free waffle-cone at the location on Walnut-...which is plenty enough reason for me to get two scoops! (I know Mooney and Walnut locations participate; please check with other locations first).

CANDACE'S FAVES
1. Glassed Over Candle in Honeysuckle Sage - I discovered these candles while staying in Avila Beach and could not get enough of their interesting jars (made from recycled wine bottles) and intoxicating scents. Even though they're out of SLO, they just opened their online shop!
2. Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle in Fearless Fog - This polish is fantastic, and the color is perfect for Fall!
3. Loreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner - I purchased these hair products on a whim, interested by their sulfate-free makeup. I love them! No kidding, I received more compliments on my hair the week I began using them than I had all year!
4. McConnell's Ice Cream in Salted Caramel Chip - If you've been reading my posts, you know I'm a sucker for salted caramel. I don't mean to sound dramatic here, but this ice cream is to die for. I've been enjoying a scoop (...or more) at char-cu-te-rie.
5. 642 Things to Write About - 642 topics to write about, ranging from "an email you inadvertently sent to someone who wasn't supposed to see it" to "Write about something you know absolutely nothing about. Make it all up." This is too fun. Hopefully I'll get to share a piece or two with you soon!

What are your faves this month?

1 comment:

  1. Love the LOLLIA ~~ no. 22 Sugared Pastille is absolutely amazing. Daughter bought me one for Christmas and I brought her a purse size for her birthday! Smells yummy enough to eat! <3

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.