Image Map

Is it Fall yet?

I am so ready for Fall! I am over the weather, the bad air quality, the sunshine (ha!) I want it to be rainy and cold, and not because I had to spend $300 to get my AC to make it that way.

This is what our week looks like...
... and while 84 sounds glorious after the heat wave of a summer we have had- let's all take a minute and pretend like it's Fall.

My girls would be each wearing one of these adorable little beanies while we take our morning walk in the cold weather.

I would definitely have one of these to bundle up in.

We would come home and wrap up in one of these...

I would be burning both Spruce & Citrus and Mulled Cider GC Candles- because they are my absolute favorite and smell fantastic together.

These would be making my walls pretty.

I would DEFINITELY be enjoying a hot beverage from one of these locals!

And one or four of these cinnamon rolls from Top O the Morn Farms on Saturdays.

I would make this Cheesy Vegetable chowder for dinner.

and eat these lovelies for dessert!

And at the end of the day I would take a hot bath and pretend Mickey Mouse wasn't playing in the background :)

So what about you, what are you looking forward to with Fall around the corner?

 photo Steph-Sig_zpsa0b0c879.png

2 comments:

  1. That little walk made fall look very inviting! Ditto on all the ideas you are looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that you called it a "little walk"! :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.