Image Map

Our Favorites: August Edition

STEPHANIE'S FAVES
1. Hart of Dixie - When looking for something to watch on Netflix I came across the first season of Hart of Dixie. I had seen one episode while clicking through the channel so I decided to give it a go. I really enjoyed it! I thought it was cute, funny, and transported me to Bluebell, Alabama! It reminded me a bit of Gilmore Girls.
2. Heart Sandwich Cutter - I have been trying to find ways to get my two-year-old to eat better. When looking for some printables I came across the blog of a woman who makes art out of her kid's lunch every day. It is so stinking cute! So I went and found a list of her favorite Bento items and decided to try a few out. Since then, my little one has been eating better––she loves seeing what fun shapes I am going to make out of her lunch. This particular cutter not only cuts but seals the edges as well.
3. A&W Root Beer Freezes - If you follow us on Facebook you might know my weakness for these! We have a new A&W close to us, and it is just WAY to tempting to go get one every. single. night!
4. Naked Palette by Urban Decay - Candace gave me this for my birthday and I love it! I had never had it before, but I love the colors and the fact that it lasts all day. It's really a beautiful palette for any eye color.
5. Brooke Fraser - She just seems to be my go-to on my phone lately when wanting to listen to something fun and upbeat!

CANDACE'S FAVES
1. Too Sweet Heart Necklace by make pie not war - My husband gave me this necklace in May, and I don't think I've gone a day without wearing it! I'm a huge fan of mpnw and her beautiful handcrafted pieces, and it's a plus that she's local!
2. Organix Weightless Healing Oil - This serum leaves my hair soft and shiny without any extra grease! Perfect for those end-of-summer strands that need a bit of attention.
3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Peach Blossom - Love this color! It creates a perfect nude lip with just a touch of pink. And peach blossom just happens to be a nod to all of our peach loves this month!
4. All Sons & Daughters - Their music is beautiful, interesting, and inspiring. I can listen to them all day every day.
5. Fresh Orange Mint - I began growing this in the spring, and it has been a favorite addition to drinks and desserts month. This particular mint is warm and citrusy - give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.