Image Map

Saturday Snapshot {October 11}

Happy Saturday! Here's this week's snapshot for you, so you don't have to miss a thing at Citrus and Cream.
  1. From local festivities to at-home activities, we have everything you need to do to make this season extra special with our Fall Bucket List - a fun free printable! Pick out a pumpkin, make leaf rubbings, decorate sugar cookies...and more! (There's a local and non-local version!)
  2. Love S'mores? We're sharing seven ways to love them even more!
  3. Visalia's Taste of Downtown was extra special this year! Read our post, and mark your calendar for next year!
Enjoy the weekend, friends! And as always, we'd love to hear what you did to make it special.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved the s'mores ideas. I can't wait to try them! One of my favorite desserts my Mom made when we were kiddos, was gram crackers and homemade( from scratch) chocolate icing left over from her homemade (from scratch) chocolate cakes. To this day, I would take this simple cookie over just about any dessert I make. Oh, and the frosting was always warm and gooey!!!! Yummy~~ warms my ♥♥♥♥ too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet memory, Renee. I actually used to eat grahams and cream cheese with cinnamon and sugar. Yum!!!

      Delete

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please leave your email address if you'd like us to reply specifically to you.